Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
LOOK AT THE GUY ON THE COUCH ON THE RIGHT
the guy on the right is the epitome of tumblr he probably did that at his job interview and theyre like youre hired
ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THE DOG GUYS THEY HAVE A DOG
I feel like my blog is a disgrace if i dont reblog this
I bet the lounge room have like Mean Girls playing & someone serving them Starbucks
I bet the guy on the couch is responsible for tumblr vid player.
"money cant buy happiness" i think you’re using money wrong
Her wit backfired and created one of the greatest awards show moments ever.
motherfrickin’ christmas - the only christmas playlist you’ll ever need.
Why is not ”Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass” here?
wow these are so shocking…they must be lies…
I needed this on my blog again lol i die every single time.
if you are a boy and you wear a sweater and put the sleeves over your hands fuck you and your adorableness
I have post Anime depression so I need to follow some Anime fans Like or reblog if you enjoy
Fullmetal Alchemist (NOT BROTHERHOOD)
or other cool shit introduce me to something new
I think my biggest plan B was to be a superhero, so you know, from that time frame so maybe, Batman would’ve been my other career.
- Andy Biersack
If u have never mentally claimed food and gotten really angry when someone takes it, you are lying